hisdudeness21hisdudeness21

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

FFVI - Who Is Gogo? FFVI - Who Is Gogo?

Spectacular Work

That is one of the best comedy flash movies I have ever seen. I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan and this portrays the character's from this game very well. The jokes and the plot line seem more professional then most flash movies on this site and it is executed brilliantly. My only complaint is that voice acting would have been better if it is done right. I do like the Guitar Hero spoof at the end though it strayed from the plot a little. Overall, great job!

Cloud vs Sephiroth 2 Cloud vs Sephiroth 2

good

It was well done for a stick animation. I'm a bit FF7 fan so this was funny, I really like the note about Tifa giving Cloud a "big surprise" if he kills Sephiroth. Good job for a first submission!

Spack Cowboy Funk Spack Cowboy Funk

I hear Cowboy Bebop in this

I love this, the trumpet and guitar work is fabulous. The chord progressions you use are very strange but work together very, very will. The switch around 45 seconds was a little sudden but it still worked. This is very reminiscent of Yoko Kanno's work for Cowboy Bebop. Great job!

VanRiku responds:

Yoko Kanno is one of my fav. musicians/composers. Look up her band (The Seatbelts) life on YouTube. Its a real party! I think I listed them as my fav. band on this site too.